The Catholic Parish of St. Eugene was founded in 1958. St. Eugene was named patron saint of our parish in honor of Bishop Eugene J. McGuiness, bishop of the diocese of Oklahoma during that time. One year later, in August of 1959, St. Eugene Catholic School was opened.
Today, our educational ministry serves families with children from Pre-School (age 3) through Grade 8. We offer a full array of extra-curricular activities including scouting for boys and girls, children's choir, band (grades 4-8), athletics (Pre-K - Grade 8), hot breakfast and lunch programs, Extended Care (both before and after school), and a Summer Camp Program.
St. Eugene Catholic School is fully accredited by the Oklahoma Conference of Catholic Schools Accrediting Association and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association.